- This website with the URL of www.drmanthena.com is operated by Manthena Satyanarayana Raju Arogyalayam. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We do collect your personal information and process your personal data in accordance with the regulations related to processing the personal data. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding personal data.
- We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our service quality.
- All partner firms and any third-party working with or for us, and who have access to personal information, will be expected to read and comply with this policy. No third-party may access or process sensitive personal information held by us without having first entered into a confidentiality agreement.
II. How We Collect the Information
- From you directly and thru this site: We may collect through website when you visit. The data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with our website.
- Through personal interaction: We may collect information through personal interaction with you during your visit to Arogyalayam.
III. Information We Collect
- We collect information mainly to provide better services to all our customers.
- When you visit our site, some information is automatically collected. This may include information such as Internet Protocol (IP) address, access time, browser type, and we also collect information about how you use our products or services.
- We will retain your information as long as we require this to provide you with the services.
IV. How We Use Information
- We use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current products and services quality.
We use information collected through this website as described in this policy and we may use your information to:-
- Improve our services, site and how we operate our business
- Understand and enhance your experience using our site, products and services
- Personalize our products and services and make recommendations;
- Provide and deliver products and services you request
- Process, manage, complete and account for transaction;
- Provide customer support and respond to your requests, comments, and inquiries;
- Create and manage the online accounts you manage on our websites;
- Send you related information including confirmations, invoices, updates, support and administrative messages.
- Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events, and news about products and services
V. Policy Updates
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site. ill post those changes to this privacy statement, the homepage, and other places we deem appropriate so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it. We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently.
Please feel free to offer your views, suggestions, if any, by submitting the filled in suggestion/feedback functionality available in our website.